Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (7 ratings)
Created by Sridhar Iyer
- Basic Programming knowledge.
- A computer with internet connectivity.
Hello Everyone, I am Assistant Professor Mr. Sridhar Iyer, working with the University of Mumbai for the last 7 years. I always believe in “Sharing Knowledge”.
I am rolling out a series of Video Tutorial Hands-On sessions on upcoming technologies and academic subjects based on my expertise and comfort.
I am beginning with lab sessions on a fairly new subject “Advanced System Security and Digital Forensics”. I am a Certified Ethical Hacker by E.C. Council USA and have my core expertise in Cryptography and System Security.
I believe in sharing whatever knowledge and experience I have gained so far in my short but sweet stint as a Teacher.
I hope this series of lectures and lab sessions help you learn something useful and interesting.
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in the field of information security
- Students interested in learning basic ethical hacking and reconnaissance of a network
- Students interested in learning digital forensics